For the next few blog posts I will be providing tips on how I passed some of these pre-requisite courses. Therefore, I have provided a list of all the course I have completed so far. Each course will have a link to the corresponding blog post as I post about each one.
FALL 2016 (16 credit hours)
- College Algebra
- English Composition II
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I Lab
- Introduction to Art History — Online
- Introduction to Computer Technology
SPRING 2017 (13 credit hours)
- History of the United States to 1877
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II Lab
- Introduction to Spanish for Healthcare Professionals
- Introduction to Psychology
Again, this is a very basic post; however, I am still working my way around. Feel free to leave a comment or question!
4 thoughts on “What Courses I Took During My Freshman Year”
Hey Anna! A little new here. I think I just read all your nursing posts in one sitting. ☺️
Anyways, I was wondering if you have a minor.
Hi there! Unfortunately, I do not have a minor! Welcome to my blog!