Hello all! Today I wanted to share a desk tour of the desk in my dorm room. My desk is essentially the hub of my dorm room. I eat here, study here, and plan here so it is a pretty functional spot!
Note: This post is in no way sponsored. Any links provided are resources that may be helpful for you. I am not receiving any benefits, nor am I working with any companies.
Side Note: The desk and chair came with the dorm room. I will do my best to list where some items are from, links are not guaranteed.
This top shelf simply holds my books and my printer. I also added a decorative “A”, acrylic organizers, mini piggy bank and my lucky bamboo plant.
The stacked acrylic containers hold some sewing supplies and my watch. These last few items help add some simple decorative effects and act as bookends.
- Printer (HP Envy 5530) – Staples ($12.00 on clearance section!)
- Decorative “A” – Marshalls
- Acrylic Organizers/Containers – Dollar Tree
- Silver Mini Piggy Bank – Dollar Tree
- Lucky Bamboo Plant – Ingles
This is where all of the “magic” happens. Just kidding. This basically where I eat, stress, and fall asleep while doing homework.
- Silver Paper Clip Paper Holder – Ross or TJMaxx
- Silver Card Holder (I use it to prop my phone on.) – Dollar Tree
- Silver Photo Holder (Used to hold my planner…) – Dollar Tree
- Ergonomic Mousepad – Walmart
- Wireless Mouse – Dell
- Laptop Stand – Amazon
This is my section full of stationary, pretty straightforward.
- Acrylic Desk Organizer – Walmart (Clearance section)
- White Small Organizer Bins – Dollar Tree
- Round Paper Clip & Binder Clip Tins – Dollar Tree
This drawer holds my printer, line and graph paper as well as my hole puncher, ruler and some plastic dividers. I also like to store my pencil case, laptop charger and Bluetooth headphones here.
- Hole Puncher – Walmart
- Pencil Case – Amazon
This second drawer is a pretty random drawer, I simply store index cards that I have already made, receipts, and a few other things. The plastic bin on the left holds all my planner stickers and acrylic stamps.
This last drawer holds my Anatomy binders as well as my high school Chemistry binder in case I need them for reference. I also store my poly-pocket folder and my “life binder”.
That’s all I have for you all today! Have you done a desk tour? If so let me know in the comments!