Hello all! For this post I will be sharing what is in my little purse. I don’t have much in there so be ready for a quick read!
This post is not sponsored. All items were purchased with my money. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This little purse I have is from Steve Madden. I believe the exact name of the ba is the Steve Madden Bfaith Mini Crossbody bag. I purchased it from T.J. Maxx about a year ago to become my go to little purse.
INSIDE THE PURSE
1. Hand Sanitizer This small little container of hand sanitizer comes in handy. Even before COVID, I always liked to keep hand sanitizers in my bags.
2. Deodorant This is actually the deodorant I use everyday just a different scent. Usually I use the Arm & Hammer Essentials Juniper Berry Scent, but this little one is perfect for emergencies. I actually found this little size at the Dollar Tree and it has been a great addition to my purse.
3. Hand Lotion I have pretty dry skin so I love to keep lotion on hand at all times! This brand (Udderly Smooth) is actually pretty good and I found this at the Dollar Tree as well!
4. Gel Pens One thing my mother always taught me was to pack a pen or two in every bag. The pens are really useful when I am out as I prefer to use my own pens. I also use them in church to take any notes.
5. Lactase Tablet Yes, I keep a lactase tablet in my purse. I am lactose-intolerant. This never is a problem for me as I usually will avoid dairy in my diet (aside from an occasional yogurt). This comes in handy though if I don’t have much of an option. I like to think of this as a last resort.
6. Gum & Dinner Mints Need I say more? If you are Trinidadian or maybe West Indian, you know about these Dinner Mints!
7. Lip Balm This lip balm is by Dr. Walt’s Natural Essentials. It is a natural lip balm and moisturizes really well. This has also saved me many a times!
8. Pouch I purchased this pouch from SHEIN a while back and have been using it to hold feminine products. Of course, I am not going to show the products for modesty’s sake. This is something I have in every bag I own. Even if you may not need it, someone else may. Another good thing to keep are hypoallergenic wipes!
That is what is in my purse! As you can see, I keep it simple. This purse is the perfect size for what I need I have to run around and need to carry a purse. Thanks for reading!