Hello all! Welcome back to another Thoughtful Thursday! As some of you may know, tomorrow is the first day of autumn. Therefore, I decided to prepare a summer “recap” for you all.
- May 1, 2017 – I completed my freshman year of college. Around 5:00 p.m. I stumbled out of my 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. final not knowing how to feel. It was a strange sensation to know I was “done”.
- May 10, 2017 – I posted my first post on this blog! I was pretty scared and still am a little frightened to have a blog, but I really wanted to document my journey. I felt that I had a unique aspect to give as a early high school graduate. I also have always wanted to have a blog, but I will share my blog story later with you all.
Check out my favorite blog posts from May 2017!
How to Pass Anatomy and Physiology: Lecture
How to Pass Anatomy and Physiology: Lab
Freshman Year of College: An Honest Reflection
- For the entire month of June, I participated in the second portion of an internship style program. I was accepted and begun this internship during high school; however, this year I had a rocky start and finish.
- Needless to say, I was glad to collect my paycheck and be finished with the whole ordeal. I was also very thankful to have started a blog, which I used to vent. A lot.
- I also had a blog-anniversary for 1 month of my blog’s existence!
Check out my favorite blog posts from June 2017!
Thoughtful Thursday: Feeling Unaccomplished
Thoughtful Thursday: Stigma Against Nursing Majors
Thoughtful Thursday: Internship Reflection
- The month of July was spent attempting to rest, as well as studying for the ATI TEAS exam. I had been studying for TEAS the entire summer.
- I also spent the month filtering through what seemed like a billion school-related emails. July was the most relaxed month of my summer. (I forgot to mention I did pass my road test for my license; however, I am not very sure how to feel about that…)
Check out my favorite blog posts from July 2017!
- Early August – I spent early August attempting to mentally prepare myself for the back to school season. I also spent the time reviewing for the ATI TEAS.
- August 19, 2017 – I moved into my dorm room early.
- August 24, 207 – I officially began my sophomore year! Read more about that here.
Check out my favorite blog posts from August 2017!
Thoughtful Thursday: Feeling Unmotivated With My Spanish/ Me siento desmotivada con mi español
Back to College Haul: 2017
August 13-20 Weekly Spread
- Early September consisted of getting adjusted to my course schedule and figuring out how I will be studying for each course.
- I also hit 50+ blog followers! It has been really interesting to see how fast my blog has grown (to me) in just a few months.
Check out my favorite blog post from early September 2017!
Overall, my summer was productive and prior to the new semester starting I was well-rested.